CALL NOW 0484 313 329
What is Creative Gems?
A service dedicated to maintaining wellbeing through the Creative Arts.
• Supporting Families living with Autism
• InterPlay Classes for adults and children
• Group bookings for team building, personal and community development
• School Incursions
• Offering the Reclaim Your Mojo - 90 Day Program
• Available for on-line consultation using Arts Therapy techniques
• Office based in Normanville, South Australia.
Mon - Fri: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Sat: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
For payments to Workshops please use:
BSB 805 050
And reference your full name.
What is Arts Therapy?
Arts Therapy can provide a space for people/children to explore, express and discover new things about themselves by harnessing other parts of the brain using any of the Arts Modalities and building upon self-esteem and well-being.
Art therapy is the application of the visual arts and the creative process within a therapeutic relationship, to support, maintain, and improve the psychosocial, physical,cognitive and
spiritual health of individuals of all ages. It is based on current and emerging research that art making is a health-enhancing practice that positively impacts the quality of life. Art therapists are credentialed professionals who purposively... support, maintain, and improve overall health, physical, emotional and cognitive functioning, interpersonal skills, personal development, and quality of life. Cathy Malchiodi